Chandos Records is one of the world’s premier classical music labels, best known for its groundbreaking pursuit of overlooked musical gems and superb sound quality. We produce over 50 physical and digital albums per year and have an impressive catalog of over 2,000 recordings. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team and help grow the company’s digital revenue.
- Passionate about music, with an interest in the classical repertoire
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of precision and attention to detail
- Autonomous, motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Experience managing social media pages
- Ability to manage paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Strong knowledge of streaming environment, DSPs and playlists
- Knowledge of the mobile digital landscape
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Linkfire would be a plus
- Experience in SEO/SEM.
The main objective of this position is to support the Marketing Manager in the creation, implementation and monitoring of profitable, innovative and impactful digital tools and marketing campaigns for the label and its artists.
- Social media management
- Maintain and develop the daily activity of the label on social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts;
- Assist in the implementation of targeted Facebook, Twitter and Instagram campaigns according to the budget and agreed objectives, analyze the results and report to the marketing manager;
- Build, discuss and execute digital marketing plans such as contests, third party promotions and special back catalog campaigns;
- Explore opportunities to grow your social media presence by keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and innovations.
- Streaming Strategies
- Coordinate the label’s streaming presence by updating profiles, creating playlists, promoting new releases and participating in the development of dedicated campaigns in consultation with the Marketing Manager, artists and digital aggregator;
- Create and regularly update best practices tutorials for artists to grow their streaming presence and leverage digital revenue;
- Analyze traffic on major platforms and provide recommendations.
- Website traffic: Keep abreast of the latest trends in the classical music industry and artists’ news in order to feed the website with relevant content and visuals;
- Creation of visual content for monthly offers and occasional advertisements (display, video)
- Help drive traffic through dedicated campaigns including but not limited to special promotions, AdWords and email marketing.
£20,000 to £25,000, depending on experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected].