- Work within a very experienced and passionate team
- Use your creative flair to develop high-quality content for multiple channels
- Excellent opportunity to build and grow your portfolio
- Full-time, CDD (until August 2023)
- $82,846 at 89,610 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga
The Content Marketing Officer contributes to a range of projects supporting student recruitment, brand awareness, stakeholder engagement and reputation management. You will be responsible for creating succinct, high-quality written content for multiple channels, each tailored to meet the informational needs of different audiences.
This is a multi-faceted role, so you will also provide advice, guidance and support to staff and contribute to the development of internal standards, guidelines, checklists and documents for ensure content meets university standards and guidelines.
To be successful, you will:
- Experience creating content, successfully targeting a range of audiences across channels and publications.
- High-level editing skills, attention to detail and excellent information management skills, using a content management system (e.g. Squiz).
- High level planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in managing publications from concept to delivery.
Candidates must apply online and meet the selection criteria in the job description. If you are having difficulty applying online or for more information on the application process, please visit our How to Apply page or contact us.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to nurturing forward-thinking people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work with industry, communities and students to create new ideas, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
Strategy, Marketing and Analytics Division is responsible for leading Charles Sturt University’s strategic planning function and providing strategic and operational advice to the Vice-Chancellor, senior management and staff of the University, as well as providing oversight, direction and ongoing project management of university strategy.
Charles Sturt offers excellent work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated by our Agency for Gender Equality in the Workplace Employer of Choice citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member of the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
Applications are encouraged by Indigenous Australians; disabled people ; women (especially for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents; or candidates who hold a valid work visa corresponding to this position.
Additional information is available in the job description or by contacting:
Nathan Irilli | Senior Content Officer | [email protected] Ph: 02 6365 7139
Closing Date: 11 p.m., September 19, 2022