SOVER/STUDIO and Mon Renn are two Australian labels looking for a new member to be part of the exciting growth in Australia and internationally.
We are looking for someone to join our growing business and to work alongside the design and sales team as we continue to develop and grow our brands.
This role will be responsible for the management and growth of the website, with a direct focus on acquiring and retaining new customers, fulfilling orders, reaching out to influencers as well as day-to-day management of the company’s identity. brand, stock and customer service.
You’ll enjoy a focused environment, be excited about sales growth, and thrive in a start-up culture. You will work alongside business creators and owners and have the ability to influence business success.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Own and manage the Sovere and Mon Renn websites and e-commerce customer journey from idea to execution, based on sales budgets and on-site behavioral metrics, in Australian and international markets.
- Provide weekly reports on product performance across key metrics including revenue, conversion rate, return, category performance, page views, site behavior trends and recommend optimization opportunities .
- Create and implement our digital marketing strategy through Google Analytics and social media marketing (organic and paid)
- Practical ad strategy and execution – scale e-commerce spend profitably while driving traffic through Tik Tok, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and influencer marketing.
- End-to-end management of creative briefs for all banners, email marketing and advertising materials
- Manage the upload of products and product details to efficiently meet launch dates and deadlines that ensure the product is live, sells at critical path, and is optimized for sale.
- Perform regular on-site merchandising and enrich product information, monitor user experience and ensure the website can achieve optimal sales throughout its intended layout.
- Proactively raise opportunities and insights that position SOVERE and Mon Renn as market leaders.
- A keen interest in the fashion industry
- A marketing-related degree is preferred
- A solid understanding and experience with Shopify
- Proven writing skills
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Ability to work and thrive under tight deadlines, and able to respond effectively to sudden changes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, team player, ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to grow something from scratch.