Mountain Culture Beer Co is Australia’s #1 craft brewery and we are looking to expand our growing team of dynamic people by creating a full-time Digital Marketing Manager position, based at our production plant/head office in Emu Plains.
This role is ideal for someone who has the ability to combine their deep creativity and curiosity with cutting-edge analytical ability.
We’re looking for an innovator – someone who’s willing to dream up new ways to authentically translate our love for beer and the joy and connection it brings into awesome content for our fans… and roll it out to an engaging way as well as a bit out of the box. Yes, we like to take risks because it helps us learn and optimize. This is why you will have the freedom to identify the most relevant and relevant problems to solve and focus your efforts there, empowered by a team around you.
What does the role consist of:
In a nutshell, you will create, build, launch and analyze campaigns on digital platforms that help delight and retain our fans. This role will be data driven, but equally creative and totally instrumental in the growth of Mountain Culture.
The focus of marketing work will include, but not be limited to:
- Build marketing roadmaps to support Mountain Culture’s overall goals for growth, retention and brand awareness.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of specific marketing campaigns or initiatives and use the data to make decisions and optimize campaigns.
- Work with the Founder and Brand Director to help develop content for social media, emails and other communications.
- Develop a digital marketing calendar to support product launches, promotional activities and other key areas for the brand.
- Support wholesale customers in their promotional activities, in collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- Campaign feed management using Klaviyo software in collaboration with our in-house creative team.
- Help grow the subscription base and revenue of The Cult, our rewards program, while showing our customers how much we love them.
So what does it really look like? Well, if you worked at Mountain Culture in the last month, here are some things you may have been involved with:
- Creation of the announcement email for the official launch of The Cult, our rewards program.
- In-depth analysis of our monthly social media ad spend to analyze and identify trends in campaign performance over the past month.
- Explained to the accounts what the bill for a 1.5m dinosaur was for.
- Brainstormed with the team on how we can innovate and break the mold in our next campaign – we have some pretty fun brainstorming sessions.
- Approved the design of the puffy heads of two of the Range Brewing members and cut them up to make talking heads.
- Found and presented a new Shopify app that would help with UX.
- You drank a beer off the canning line because you had to write a witty and clever description of it for an upcoming article.
What you will bring…
- 5+ years of marketing experience covering both brand management and marketing communications.
- Experience in brand management, marketing communications and information; and lead product development/innovation teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build without relying heavily on an agency.
- The courage and self-confidence to justify your marketing ideas and expenses to management.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Meta.
- Experience building brands using low cost, high impact marketing initiatives.
- Strength in generating marketing ideas with a willingness to experiment in measurable ways.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, and an insatiable drive to make things better.
- Passion for startups so you can enjoy the excitement of growth and the chaos that comes with it.
We are growing at 400% year on year and are looking for someone who can keep pace, stay focused and ensure we continue to be the #1 brewery in Australia. If you are successful in this role, you will be essential to the success of Mountain Culture and will be generously compensated for the great responsibility this role demands.
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, please send us your resume and a cover letter that lets us know which Instagram post we made is your favorite and why.