Dublin, 10 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Marketing Automation Powers Businesses Post COVID-19, 2021” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report aims to decode the benefits and role of MAS in helping organizations sell. The study will also focus on growth opportunities for vendors and offer commentary on some key market players.
The study also addresses the correlation between MAS and customer experience. Key technologies (also covered in the report) transforming the MAS market globally include NLP, intelligent workflows, and robotic process automation.
The pandemic has been a key influence for the rise of digital marketing among B-to-B and B-to-C businesses. There has been an explosion of advertising on over-the-top (OTT) channels. Businesses are embracing organic social media interactions and focusing on the omnichannel approach to the customer journey. With so many people on digital platforms all the time, marketers have an inherent understanding that digital is king. Even after the pandemic, they should focus primarily on online channels. Offline channels are now less important.
A Marketing Automation Solution (MAS) includes platforms that automate marketing and sales activities to drive revenue growth and enable organizations to make data-driven decisions across online and offline channels .
MAS integrate with third-party customer relationship management (CRM) systems or integrate native CRMs. MAS create campaigns and workflows for social media, email marketing, and websites. The use of MAS is increasing globally, but companies still face internal challenges. Organizations are always concerned about security, the efficiency of a MAS, the decision to invest versus hiring more manpower, and the fit that a MAS will have in their IT infrastructure.
An SMA includes the following 4 functions:
- lead management
- Enabling Sales
- Campaign management
- Marketing Analytics and Measurement
Main topics covered:
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the marketing automation industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Marketing Automation Pyramid – Different parts that come together to make market automation work
- Must have marketing automation software features
- Key Benefits of Marketing Automation Solutions
- Steps Through Which Marketing Automation Software Helps
- Impact of using marketing automation tools
- Information on using marketing automation solutions
- Main business objectives
- Top priorities for investing in digital transformation
- Departments promoting the adoption of digital solutions
- Main reasons to invest in AI
- Areas of Focus for Marketing Automation Vendors for the Next 3 Years
Market Environment – Key Growth Drivers and Constraints
- Growth Engines for Marketing Automation
- Growth Constraints for Marketing Automation
- Revenue Forecast by Region – Marketing Automation Solutions
- Top Marketing Automation Players Competing
Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Revenue attribution solutions
- Growth Opportunity 2: Marketing Automation for Manufacturing
- Growth Opportunity 3: Chatbots and Machine Learning in Marketing Automation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5hrk2v
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900