- You will be responsible for developing and managing digital communications across digital channels to help the company achieve its digital marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan and coordinate the end-to-end digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the creation and distribution of digital content (images, graphics, videos) on digital platforms.
- Generate and execute ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Build a strong online presence through digital channels.
- Maintain a quality and consistent brand identity across all platforms.
- Collaborate with all important stakeholders to ensure company goals and objectives are met.
- Implement digital marketing plans using email marketing, search engine optimization, digital advertisements and direct marketing.
- Provide monthly digital marketing reports.
Qualifications and skill sets
- A degree in communications, English, mass communications, marketing, or related fields is helpful, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Experience in running digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of managing social media accounts of media personalities would be a plus.
- Good understanding of influencer marketing.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Brand24, SemRUSH and similar analytics tools.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills and must be very good at developing a digital strategy.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Preferred years of experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Digital Marketer.
Benefits of working at Decagon
- Decagon provides an energetic and upbeat work environment that strongly supports employees’ work-life balance.
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Great flexible work culture – as long as you get the job done.
- Incredible personal growth experience – in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Nigeria.
- Pension and health plan.
- Work with a motivated and talented team.
- Most importantly, it is an opportunity to transform the software engineering ecosystem in Nigeria and beyond.