Reports to: Head of Marketing
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create and maintain program, landing page and email templates, improve system processes, ensure data hygiene for reporting, contribute to Martech roadmap for demand generation and registration of new contacts who participate in our programs
- As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will help sales, marketing and operations teams create and deploy campaigns, implement system and data hygiene best practices to ensure that our campaigns are reportable, scalable and error-free.
- Reporting to the CMO, this role will work across multiple platforms to meet demand generation and membership acquisition objectives.
- Improve data integrity through data cleansing, data alignment, and implementing process and workflow improvements
- Configure and optimize email and landing page templates
- Create program templates, maintain methods for scalable campaign deployments for email, social media, webinars and content
- Support regular/ad-hoc inquiries about our marketing campaign and the health of our platform, troubleshoot and isolate issues, proactively create system-level processes and procedures to prevent issues and issues data hygiene
- Create repeatable business processes to improve the efficiency of demand generation and membership acquisition programs
- Implement and manage 3rd party integrations, contribute to Martech assessments with requirements, assess capability alignment to support business goals
Professional skills and abilities
- Able to reduce complexity, build systems and processes that scale
- Experience in high growth environments and customer retention Saas products
- Experience setting up tracking/tagging across solutions for reporting
- Experience in managing CMS solutions
- 7+ years of experience as a system administrator in MAP solutions (Hubspot or similar)
- Technical skills: HTML and CSS (basic interface)
- Platform skills: working knowledge of APIs, data flows, platform integration management
- Data skills: data queries, data analysis, visualization to support data hygiene improvement recommendations and supporting processes
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and report campaigns to the board level
- Must be based in Lagos or willing to relocate.
Click here to apply