Job Profile Marketing – Automation
Type of Contract Permanent
Purpose of the position
Develop the digital marketing strategy for BPP through the implementation of precise communication strategies through specifically targeted audience selections. Through the use of an automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), you will create and maintain marketing and transactional journeys to improve customer experience, drive growth and streamline internal processes.
This in turn will maximize the potential of every customer relationship. This will be achieved through the use of cutting-edge techniques and the implementation of best practices in the areas of marketing automation and customer relationship marketing.
This role would suit someone with experience building and automating customer journeys using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite of products, specifically Automation Studio, Contact Builder, and Email.
- Responsible for the development of automation communications throughout the various customer lifecycles
- Implement marketing automation roadmap by delivering new journeys and automation based on specific requirements and business goals
- An understanding of our products, markets and their audiences, and the messages that will resonate best with each.
- Develop best practices and work side-by-side with product, channel and content team to embed marketing automation into company DNA
- Work with the product and content team, map the right content to the right place in the buying cycle against different people, including but not limited to students and employers
- Monitor and audit live automations and journeys to ensure accuracy and working as intended
- Act as a liaison between the sales and admissions team ensuring consistency between workflows marrying emails/content to the sales and admissions process
- Management and execution of marketing communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Automation of customer service messages for both prospects and customers
- Creation of test programs to evolve segmentation and life cycles
department Marketing – Customer knowledge
vacation spot UK home, home and office
- Evidence of technical understanding of automation processes
- Excellent analytical and digital skills, preferably in a marketing background
- Ability to solve problems and use original thinking
- Have the confidence and ability to communicate technical solutions and analysis to non-technical people
- Ability to drive projects from concept to completion, potentially over a longer period of time
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation platform
- Able to interpret large datasets and modify as needed
- Accurate, persistent with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud)
- Strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing
Contract hours 37.50
AND P 1.00
Salary 35,000 – 40,000